Vintage Rosie Bandana
This genuine vintage fabric handmade dog bandana is a classic triangle design which is tied at the corners around your dogs neck area. It features a vintage floral print with matching solid colored reverse side. All bandanas in the vintage and rare collection are fabrics found in antique stores, consignment shops, scrap bins, and even my own grandmother's storage closet!
- Black fabric with red, white, and blue floral accents
Perfect for celebrating Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day!
- Small: 20 inches wide x 9 inches long
- Medium: 24 inches wide x 10 inches long
Fits medium size dogs, but can be rolled down to easily fit smaller growing dogs too!
- Large: 31 inches wide x 15 inches long
Fits most large/extra large dogs
- Standard edge: sewn with inside seam and pressed flat for a crisp edge
- Stitched hem: thick stitching visible on the sides for a neat finish
Color may differ slightly depending on your computer screen. The placement and orientation of the pattern may also vary to that shown due to the cut of fabric. This results in a unique bandana for your pup!
This bandana is non-toxic and machine washable, line dry. It is made of 100% cotton materials and does well with an iron after arrival and before wear. A beautiful look for your pet!