Vintage Rose Bandana
This handmade dog bandana is a classic triangle design which is tied at the corners around your dogs neck area.
It features a vintage floral print with matching burgundy reverse side. All bandanas in the vintage collection are fabrics found in antique stores, consignment shops, scrap bins, and even my own grandmother's storage closet!
- Delicate red, white, and pink roses with tiny blue accents in a striped pattern
- Reverse side will be a coordinating burgundy print (either arrows or floral depending on availability at time of purchase)
- Small: 20 inches wide x 9 inches long
- Medium: 24 inches wide x 10 inches long
- Large: 31 inches wide x 15 inches long
- Standard edge: sewn with inside seam and pressed flat for a crisp edge (pictured)
- Stitched hem: thick stitching visible on the sides for a neat finish
Color may differ slightly depending on your computer screen. The placement and orientation of the pattern may also vary to that shown due to the cut of fabric. This results in a unique bandana for your pup!
This bandana is non-toxic and machine washable, line dry. It is made of 100% cotton materials and does well with an iron after arrival and before wear. A fun, summery look for your pet!