River Batik Bandana
$12.00 USD– Sold Out
This handmade dog bandana is made from light batik fabric and sewn in a square shape which is designed to be folded diagonal in half tied at the corners around your dogs neck area.
- Variegated blue, teal, and grey watercolor batik
- Stitched hem is a coordinating navy blue color
- Mini: 10" square fits neck size 7-10" (for smaller size, include neck size in note)
- Small: 14" square fits neck size 12-15"
- Medium: 17" square fits neck size 14-17"
- Large: 21" square fits neck size 16-22"
This print has a matching collar - linked here!
What is batik fabric? Batik is a centuries old, traditional dying process using wax, and dotting the dyes in a watercolor type style.
Color may differ slightly depending on your computer screen. The placement and orientation of the pattern may also vary to that shown due to the cut of fabric. This results in a unique bandana for your pup!
This bandana is non-toxic, hand wash in cold water with small amount of mild detergent, line dry. It is made of cotton materials; low to medium iron as needed. A beautiful look for your pet!