Neela Handmade Dog Bandana
This handmade dog bandana is made from an Indian textile called Dabu: it is made via a traditional method of mud-resistant hand block printing and each one is unique! "Neela" means "blue" in Hindi.
- Navy blue leaf block print
- Stitched hem in coordinating navy blue
- Small: 14" square fits neck size 12-15"
- Medium: 17" square fits neck size 14-17"
- Large: 21" square fits neck size 16-22"
Color may differ slightly depending on your computer screen. The placement and orientation of the pattern may also vary to that shown due to the cut of fabric. This results in a unique bandana for your pup!
This bandana is non-toxic, hand wash in cold water with small amount of mild detergent, line dry. It is made of cotton materials; low to medium iron as needed. A beautiful look for your pet!